Monday, May 13, 2013

UK and Europe MARKETS SUPPORTS AND RESISTANCE TODAY

Index
R3
R2
R1
Piv.Pnt
S1
S2
S3
FTSE100
6690.95
6664.39
6644.69
6618.13
6598.43
6571.87
6552.17
FTSE250
14435.32
14388.64
14352.15
14305.47
14268.98
14222.30
14185.81
CAC
4015.11
3993.46
3973.65
3952.00
3932.19
3910.54
3890.73
DAX
8446.28
8402.26
8340.42
8296.40
8234.56
8190.54
8128.70
SWISMKT
8280.99
8231.26
8204.55
8154.82
8128.11
8078.38
8051.67


2 comments:

  1. I won't say that I completely agree, but then again I've never really thought of it quite like that before. Thanks for giving me something to think about when I'm trying to have a blank mind while trying to fall asleep tonight lol..intraday tips MCX tips stock tips Commodity tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article as for me. It would be great to read something more concerning this theme. The only thing it would also be great to see on this blog is some pics of some gadgets.
    intraday tipsMCX tipsstock tipsCommodity tips

    ReplyDelete