Market for Next Week
NSE WEEKLY GRAPH 06.05.2013- 10.05.2013
BSE WEEKLY GRAPH 06.05.2013- 10.05.2013
11.05.2013 to 17.05.2013
Weekly Support and Resistance
Nifty 10.05.2013 6094.75 Sensex 10.05.2013 20082.62
|
Index
|
R3
|
R2
|
R1
|
Piv.Pnt
|
S1
|
S2
|
S3
|
|
Nifty
|
6332.23
|
6218.77
|
6155.38
|
6041.92
|
5978.53
|
5865.07
|
5801.68
|
|
Nifty Fut
|
6361.10
|
6239.55
|
6173.30
|
6051.75
|
5985.50
|
5863.95
|
5797.70
|
|
SENSEX
|
20841.82
|
20480.48
|
20276.99
|
19915.65
|
19712.16
|
19350.82
|
19147.33
|
Nifty expected the range between 5920 to 6120 for this week,
Break out either side will move in that direction
Over Sold Nifty/Sensex Stocks
NIL
NIL
Over Bought Nifty/Sensex Stocks
DRREDDY, HINDALCO, HEROMOTOCO, HINDUNILVR, ITC, KOTAKBANK, LUPIN, MARUTI, MandM, TATAMOTORS,
DRREDDY, HINDALCO, HEROMOTOCO, HINDUNILVR, ITC, KOTAKBANK, LUPIN, MARUTI, MandM, TATAMOTORS,
NSE WEEKLY GRAPH 06.05.2013- 10.05.2013



Easily, the post is actually the best on this deserving topic. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your upcoming updates. intraday tips MCX tips stock tips Commodity tips
ReplyDeleteNice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again!. Commodity Tips |intraday tips
ReplyDelete