Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Intraday Tips Equity,Futures,Options,Commodity,Currency futures


INTRADAY and TRADING CALLS 07.05.2013


Index
R3
R2
R1
Piv.Pnt
S1
S2
S3
Nifty
6039.63
6008.07
5991.58
5960.02
5943.53
5911.97
5895.48
Nifty Fut
6060.80
6033.40
5992.25
5964.85
5923.70
5896.30
5855.15
SENSEX
19862.51
19778.36
19722.61
19638.46
19582.71
19498.56
19442.81

Important Board Meetings 07.05.2013
ALBK, APMIND, ATUL, BRIGADE, CEAT, DHFL, FSL, GLAXOPHARMA, GLENMARK, HINDMOTORS, ILandFSTRAN, IGL, JUBILANT, OFSS, PAPERPROD, PUNJABCOM, RPGLIFE, SRTTRANSPORT, SINTEX, UCOBANK, VKSPROJ

DLF

Buy above 232  Stop loss 229 Tgt 237.75

EDUCOMP

Buy above 67.40  Stop loss 66 Tgt 70

SYNDIBANK


Sell below 129  Stop loss 131.50 Tgt 122.50
Buy above 131.50  Stop loss 129 Tgt 135.50

DisclaimerAbove matter is technical analysis based, One should think of own risk first before implementing on above analysis. The author won’t be liable or responsible for any legal or financial losses made by anybody





2 comments:

  1. So informative things are provided here, I really happy to read this post, I was just imagine about it and you provided me the correct information I really bookmark it, for further reading, So thanks for sharing the information.intraday tips MCX tips stock tips Commodity tips


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more. Commodity Tips |intraday tips

    ReplyDelete