INTRADAY
and TRADING CALLS 11.05.2013
|
Index
|
R3
|
R2
|
R1
|
Piv.Pnt
|
S1
|
S2
|
S3
|
|
Nifty
|
6176.03
|
6140.67
|
6116.33
|
6080.97
|
6056.63
|
6021.27
|
5996.93
|
|
Nifty Fut
|
6207.43
|
6162.72
|
6134.88
|
6090.17
|
6062.33
|
6017.62
|
5989.78
|
|
SENSEX
|
20369.17
|
20244.15
|
20158.83
|
20033.81
|
19948.49
|
19823.47
|
19738.15
|
Important
Board Meetings 11.05.2013
ARSSINFRA,
BATLIBOI, BITS, DENABANK, GOENKADIA, HINDUJAFOUND, IIFL, JKCEM, LAOPALA,
RSYSTEM RBN, RELMEDIA, UNICHEM
MARUTI
Buy above 1714 Stop
loss 1690 Tgt 1764
(1-2Days)
Disclaimer: Above matter is
technical analysis based, One should think of own risk first before
implementing on above analysis. The author won’t be liable or responsible for
any legal or financial losses made by anybody


I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.intraday tips MCX tips stock tips Commodity tips
ReplyDeleteI always like your blog post because you always comes with different ideas and information. I always shared your site post with my friends. Keep posting and i will follow you. Commodity Tips |intraday tips
ReplyDelete