Thursday, May 09, 2013

Commodities Support and Resistance MCX ,Gold,Silver,Zinc,Lead,Crude,Copper,Metals

Commodities
R3
R2
R1
Piv.Pnt
S1
S2
S3
ALUMINIUM
105.92
104.53
103.47
102.08
101.02
99.63
98.57
BRCRUDEOIL
5796.67
5737.33
5683.67
5624.33
5570.67
5511.33
5457.67
COPPER
420.77
413.78
408.87
401.88
396.97
389.98
385.07
COTTON
18310.00
18220.00
18080.00
17990.00
17850.00
17760.00
17620.00
CRUDEOIL
5298.67
5259.33
5233.67
5194.33
5168.67
5129.33
5103.67
GOLD
27696.00
27423.00
27258.00
26985.00
26820.00
26547.00
26382.00
LEAD
115.23
113.57
112.48
110.82
109.73
108.07
106.98
SILVER
45916.33
45536.67
45221.33
44841.67
44526.33
44146.67
43831.33
ZINC
104.73
103.62
102.68
101.57
100.63
99.52
98.58
*Latest Expiry


2 comments:

  1. Extremely wonderful piece, really practical information. Never ever believed I would obtain the information I want in this article. I've been looking all over the place in the internet for some time now and was starting to get dejected. Happily, I arrived onto your site and received specifically what I was battling to find.intraday tips MCX tips stock tips Commodity tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very useful to all the people especially for stock Traders. So much important information is there in your site.
    intraday tipsMCX tipsstock tipsCommodity tips

    ReplyDelete