Friday, May 03, 2013

Commodities Support and Resistance MCX ,Gold,Silver,Zinc,Lead,Crude,Copper,Metals

Commodities
R3
R2
R1
Piv.Pnt
S1
S2
S3
ALUMINIUM
100.42
99.53
98.42
97.53
96.42
95.53
94.42
BRCRUDEOIL
5658.33
5578.67
5534.33
5454.67
5410.33
5330.67
5286.33
COPPER
383.82
379.58
375.87
371.63
367.92
363.68
359.97
COTTON
18563.33
18386.67
18143.33
17966.67
17723.33
17546.67
17303.33
CRUDEOIL
5234.67
5132.33
5074.67
4972.33
4914.67
4812.33
4754.67
GOLD
27552.00
27276.00
27095.00
26819.00
26638.00
26362.00
26181.00
LEAD
109.78
108.57
106.68
105.47
103.58
102.37
100.48
SILVER
46890.00
46043.00
45292.00
44445.00
43694.00
42847.00
42096.00
ZINC
101.30
100.40
99.15
98.25
97.00
96.10
94.85
*Latest Expiry

2 comments:

  1. I really found very interesting about these topic because you have good content and unique thoughts on writing. So this might be useful to everyone. I really look forward some more updates. Thanks for sharing.intraday tips MCX tips stock tips Commodity tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to read this article..Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.
    intraday tipsMCX tipsstock tipsCommodity tips

    ReplyDelete