Saturday, March 09, 2013

Commodities Support and Resistance MCX ,Gold,Silver,Zinc,Lead,Crude,Copper,Metals

Commodities
Expiry date
R3
R2
R1
Piv.Pnt
S1
S2
S3
ALUMINIUM
28.03.2013
107.62
107.18
106.42
105.98
105.22
104.78
104.02
BRCRUDEOIL
13.03.2013
6132.33
6088.67
6046.33
6002.67
5960.33
5916.67
5874.33
COPPER
30.04.2013
431.72
429.93
427.57
425.78
423.42
421.63
419.27
COTTON
29.03.2013
18833.33
18746.67
18693.33
18606.67
18553.33
18466.67
18413.33
CRUDEOIL
19.03.2013
5039.00
5018.00
4997.00
4976.00
4955.00
4934.00
4913.00
GOLD
05.04.2013
29772.00
29595.00
29465.00
29288.00
29158.00
28981.00
28851.00
LEAD
28.03.2013
122.95
122.05
121.05
120.15
119.15
118.25
117.25
SILVER
04.05.2013
56773.33
56004.67
55429.33
54660.67
54085.33
53316.67
52741.33
ZINC
28.03.2013
109.35
108.85
107.90
107.40
106.45
105.95
105.00


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these useful information! Hope that you will continue doing nice article like this. I will be one of your loyal reader if you maintain this kind of post! This is one of the best post I found so far. The contents are very good and very informative. I subscribed to your RSS feed by the way! Thanks, this is really cool!

    MCX tips stock tips Commodity tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Monday 11/03/2013 Free Sure Equity Intraday Trading Tips & Calls Just Click on Equity Trading Tps and Intraday FreeTps

    ReplyDelete