Saturday, March 31, 2012

Commodities Support and Resistance MCX ,Gold,Silver,Zinc,Lead,Crude,Copper,Metals


Commodities
Expiry date
R3
R2
R1
Piv.Pnt
S1
S2
S3
BRCRUDEOIL
10.04.2012
6580.67
6506.33
6393.67
6319.33
6206.67
6132.33
6019.67
COPPER
30.04.2012
436.32
435.08
433.17
431.93
430.02
428.78
426.87
COTTON
30.04.2012
18106.67
17913.33
17746.67
17553.33
17386.67
17193.33
17026.67
CRUDEOIL
19.04.2012
5381.33
5349.67
5325.33
5293.67
5269.33
5237.67
5213.33
GOLD
05.04.2012
28354.67
28294.33
28213.67
28153.33
28072.67
28012.33
27931.67
LEAD
30.04.2012
107.23
106.22
105.53
104.52
103.83
102.82
102.13
SILVER
05.05.2012
57673.33
57447.67
57178.33
56952.67
56683.33
56457.67
56188.33
ZINC
30.04.2012
103.87
103.53
103.12
102.78
102.37
102.03
101.62


5 comments:

  1. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.... i think this is really a great thing about the fashion. Really I am impressed from this post. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice post which I was awaiting for such an article and I have gained some useful information from this site. Thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. The article is nice and its pleasant to read. I have known very important things over here. I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more contents...Great job, keep it up..

    ReplyDelete